Our source MRI has dedicated its time and resources to provide the highest quality nutritional mineral supplements using minerals and microelements from Utah's Great Salt Lake. And at Mineralsforall you will find our allegiance to quality evident throughout each stage of the manufacturing process.
We do a careful research for each of its products to reflect the most current scientific research concerning minerals, vitamins, herbs and enzymes. Furthermore, we analyze the synergistic and antagonistic properties of each ingredient (mineral-mineral, vitamin-mineral, etc.) determining how these ingredients will, first, interact with one another once they are combined and, second, how this synergy will enhance the overall potency of the product.
A GMP facility with a very strict quality policy in place, Mineralsforall make sure that during the manufacturing process careful attention is paid to quality at each incremental stage. Here are just a few examples:
- To produce one batch of Anderson's CMD, MRI's liquid mineral product and base ingredient for each of its 50 products, it takes, on average, two years for the minerals and trace elements to reach the right balance. During this process, MRI routinely tests each batch to ensure optimal concentration and balance. Only when these factors are in perfect unison and meet our standards will we harvest the minerals.
- NorthShore Ltd. Partnership is majority owned by the Anderson family and is MRI's exclusive supplier of all-natural, solar-concentrated, food-grade minerals from the lake
- MRI complies with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs). In fact, MRI is a GMP-certified facility by NSF International. As a part of our GMP program, we provide monthly employee training and fully comply with all Nutritional Labeling and Education Act (NLEA), Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and State of Utah regulations.
- Because we understand the synergistic and antagonistic patterns of minerals, vitamins, herbs and enzymes, ingredients, such as herbs, are combined, in measured stages, into a bath of ionic, soluble minerals and trace minerals. This process allows the ionic minerals to saturate and infuse the herbs for maximum potency. Most manufacturers combine multiple ingredients into a dry mix. However, MRI understands that when nutrients are mixed together in this careful and deliberate process, it allows for greater bonding among the ingredients thereby enhancing the synergy and effectiveness of the finished product.
- Due to the purity and sheer concentration of minerals and trace minerals contained in Anderson's CMD, there is no bacteria growth. The minerals are naturally preserved and so concentrated that bacteria will not grow. Minor crystallization may occur over time; however, the minerals do not lose their potency.
- MRI's complete and synergistic multi vitamin, multi mineral supplement contains more than 50 essential vitamins and nutrients as well as the 72 minerals and microelements found in Anderson's CMD. It is the most complete daily supplement found on the market. To allow for gentle and complete assimilation, we've provided the nutrients in a concentrated food base and combined them with enzymes.
- To ensure you receive the freshest product available, MRI manufactures its products in small batches using concentrated, balanced, ionic minerals and only fresh, quality herbs. Each batch of MRI's tableted products, once it is mixed, is then dried using a low-temperature, slow-drying process to ensure that key enzymes and phytochemicals are neither harmed nor destroyed.
- Because of our desire to produce top-quality mineral supplements, we prepare our products in several isolated rooms rather than one large room where products are mixed, dried, punched and bottled.
- The majority of MRI's products are free from many common allergens including dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, dicalcium phosphate, corn, fillers, etc. and are also free from sugars, starches, preservatives and artificial colors and flavors. The herbs used in our formulas are non-irradiated and non-EtO (ethylene oxide) treated.
We are Hiring
If you have zeal to be part of a mineral revolution and enjoy being connected to an organization which give equal value to its social and monitory interests...
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Please submit your email address below to subscribe.